All Front Row garments have been designed to be cared for with the minimum of fuss. However, we recommend that you carefully follow the instructions and recommendations to get the best performance and appearance wash after wash and wear after wear.
- Wash similar colours together and always wash whites or paler colours separately from darker colours.
- Use an appropriate detergent. Colour liquids should be used for brightly coloured, or darker garments.
- Wash the garment inside out to help maintain the surface appearance.
- For best results, gently re-shape T-shirts when damp.
- Dry away from direct sunlight which can discolour the garment.
- If printed, do not iron over print.